Rules of Entry and Play
Below are some guidelines we require you to follow when using the Jumping Joey’s facilities:
- Parent/Guardians MUST supervise children using this play facility.
- We provide members of staff who monitor the equipment and have access to first aid facilities. These staff are not provided to supervise children using the facilities.
- Children who are unwell must not use the facilities.
- Height and age restrictions are in force for the safety of all children and our managers will enforce them.
- Children must remove their shoes before playing on the equipment on the play area.
- For hygiene reasons children should wear socks.
- No food, drinks, sweets or chewing gum are to be taken into the play areas.
- Only plastic glasses/bottles are allowed in the supervision area. No drinks containers are to be taken into the play den or on the play area.
- Smoking in not permitted.
- Pens, buckles, jewellery, watches, money, sharp objects etc. must not be taken into the play area by children using play equipment.
- Personal items must be left with parent/guardians. We cannot accept any liability for theft.
- Children under 5 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.